Common Divorce Questions
- Are medical costs part of child support?
- How important is a past criminal record?
- How long do I have to live in an area before I can file for divorce?
- How much is the proper amount of child support?
- What is a 730 evaluation?
- What is a move-away case?
- What is a presumption?
- What is a quasi-criminal matter?
- What is domestic violence?
- What is imputed income?
- What is mediation?
- What is minor’s counsel?
Free Initial Consultation
Helping you through divorce, child support, child custody, visitation rights, alimony and more.
Serving all of Orange County, California.
Call: (949) 244-8871
What Our Clients Say About Us
This firm really cared. They gave me personal attention when I was going through my divorce. I found them to be very detailed and kept me informed every step of the way. The took away the edge of what was a trying and stressful time for me. A competent, compassionate, thorough, personal and a professional law firm.Shamshir T.
Caring and professional! Wouldn't go anywhere else! I have had a such a GREAT experience working with this team, I had to! Everyone in the office is knowledgeable, professional, kind and quick to respond. It would truly be a mistake to go anywhere else for the services they provide!Lacy S.
They handled my case very well. They scoured through the details and supplied good communication so I always felt informed and clear about my position within the litigation. Each time we meet the staff was very informed and clear on the details of my case and goals for which I hired them.Dale